Throttle Body Cleaning Guide

Heavy

Jan 21, 2009
Peoples Republic of Teesside.

Lazy? Yeah.

F***er? Yeah.

Tell me something I don't know.

Seriously though, I did search. And what I found were many, many posts about people who need to clean their throttle body.

I didn't find any clear advice about how to do the job though. Hence the question.

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
A little nicer response, for future reference mate, go to search > Advanced Search, type in the keyword/s, select Ibiza Mk2 section, should be a little more relevant to what you're after :)

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
e.g;
ScreenshotForums.png

Heavy

Jan 21, 2009
Peoples Republic of Teesside.
Thanks for the tone of your response LMJ.

Regarding my original question, and OU's apparent issue with it.

I am not new. I had done a search for throttle body and found 168 threads in the Mk2 section. They had a huge amount of information, some of which was contradictory.

I did not find a 'Guide' on 'How to Clean a Throttle Body'

So I asked a question.

**** me, I did not realise this was such an issue.

I thought it was a simple question which would get either - 'Yes its here' or 'No, there isn't one'

So OU, can I suggest that if I or anybody else asks a question which you deem to be unacceptable, you just **** off and ignore it.

It is not your job to try and put people down, and when you do, you make yourself look like a **** and make this forum a less friendly place.

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
So OU, can I suggest that if I or anybody else asks a question which you deem to be unacceptable, you just **** off and ignore it.

It is not your job to try and put people down, and when you do, you make yourself look like a **** and make this forum a less friendly place.

thanks, i'll bear that in mind then.

f**k it, be back in 3 weeks

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members