Enable beam assist

Havsgaard

Jan 15, 2014
Denmark
Since I have just got a car with, amongst other things, high beam assist - does this somehow need to be activated via a setting in the menu or should it simply just enable whenever I put on high beam?

I was cruising around yesterday evening to test it out at speeds up to 100 km/t, but my high beams didn't go down when there was traffic in the opposite direction of me.

The lane assist part is working as it should - funny thing actually :)

Last edited:

noonoo63

Mar 7, 2014
Scotland
I used mine for the first time a couple of weeks ago, if I remember correctly flip the stalk down once and you get a headlight with an A on it down at the bottom of the mfd.

I was quite impressed with it mostly, but I did get flashed a couple of times on bends when it didn't react quickly enough.:(

Havsgaard

Jan 15, 2014
Denmark
Yesterday I just got the ordinary blue symbol without the A in it - hmmmm, I will have to take it for a spin tonight.

Perhaps if the 'A' symbol also shows during daytime - then I can check when driving back home today.

Havsgaard

Jan 15, 2014
Denmark
Ok, just went for an evening spin and it worked like a charm. The icon i was looking for yesterday was blue with an a (in my head) but today i noticed it to be active when there was a white icon with an a in it, just beneath the speedometer. So all looking great :)

noonoo63

Mar 7, 2014
Scotland
Ok, just went for an evening spin and it worked like a charm. The icon i was looking for yesterday was blue with an a (in my head) but today i noticed it to be active when there was a white icon with an a in it, just beneath the speedometer. So all looking great :)

Yes should have said in my post it is a white headlight with an A in it. Glad you got it working, it took me nearly two years to find it as have not driven on motorways or dual carriageways at night in all that time.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise