2010 FR170 Front splitter? and further mods?

jpollock880

Hi all. new to the site. just ordered a new Leon Fr in Candy white:funk:. have a few plans for it already and just purchased at Cupra k1 kit. does anyone here know were i can get a front splitter for the car?:help: also anyone with any ideas on how i should modify the car further? any help will b greatly appreciated. thanks.

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
i have a cupra r splitter sitting here... had a look at fitting but it is totally the wrong shape to even look remotely decent on the aero bumper or K1 bumper as you call call it.

seems to look the best on standard FR bumpers as they are more straight and squared off.

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Yes, although they have made subtle changes for the headlights, but the one in my local showroom had the old pre-fl grill on it thought, so I don't know whether you can keep the new, more squared grill or not?

Danny.

no, u have to run the pre-facelift grill

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Does a k1 kit fit on the facelift leon?

When getting the kit you need to get the front bumper and boot spoiler for the facelift (differant part numbers).

Like S2TTB said you have to have the pre-facelift grill though because the facelift grill is bot has high as the pre=facelift and fo some reason Seat did not allow for this when doing the new front aero bumper even though they changed it for the lights.