23 plate car mats/carpets?

chrislocalboy

Oct 25, 2022
So took delivery of my Leon VZ3 last week on a business lease through my work, loving it so far!

Disappointingly considering it's the highest spec it didn't come with any mats😕 had a quick look online but they seem to be rare as rocking horse droppings... emailed my local SEAT dealer and they said the original part number for the mats has superseded but the replacement ones are not yet available? Seems a bit of an oversight to be seeking cars you cannot source footwell mats for!

Has anyone bought these after getting the car? If so where did you get them and how much did they set you back?

I can't stand not having mats!! 😂

Apr 4, 2023
I managed to find some in a MK4 Facebook group that I snagged for £60 basically brand new, would recommend a look through some of them. Was also a touch annoyed with not having floor mats

Best of luck in finding some mats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chrislocalboy

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
So took delivery of my Leon VZ3 last week on a business lease through my work, loving it so far!

Disappointingly considering it's the highest spec it didn't come with any mats😕 had a quick look online but they seem to be rare as rocking horse droppings... emailed my local SEAT dealer and they said the original part number for the mats has superseded but the replacement ones are not yet available? Seems a bit of an oversight to be seeking cars you cannot source footwell mats for!

Has anyone bought these after getting the car? If so where did you get them and how much did they set you back?

I can't stand not having mats!! 😂
should come free with car my dealer said we will let you know when the matts come they are waiting on seat

chrislocalboy

Oct 25, 2022
I managed to find some in a MK4 Facebook group that I snagged for £60 basically brand new, would recommend a look through some of them. Was also a touch annoyed with not having floor mats

Best of luck in finding some mats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'll take a look

chrislocalboy

Oct 25, 2022
I've just heard back from my local dealership, as far as he was aware they should be supplied with the car, I'll get onto the company I got mine through and ask them

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.