312mm setup

CrossyR

Hi, Im Ron Burgundy
Sep 13, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I have a 312mm setup on my Ibiza and i want some standard disc's and pads for when i come to renew them. Well i want standard disc's anyway. Im just wondering if anybody had a REG for a Audi TT which uses the same disc's size and stud pattern that i can use at TPS ets when ordering them.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
if you can wait until around 2pm i can give you the part numbers as i have just fitted disc and pads to mine!

Aimez

cool helps me too! Anyone know the part number for the calipers and hoses?
I took the carriers into TPS and it just got really confusing as someone on here gave me all the part numbers, great I thought they were Skoda ones and the guy said they may not be the same.

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Audi TT/Golf/Bora/Leon/Toledo callipers

Left 8N0615123
Right 8N0615124

VRS callipers (painted green)

Left 1U0615123
Right 1U0615124

teepee4bh

Returning old timer
Apr 19, 2009
Durham
cool helps me too! Anyone know the part number for the calipers and hoses?
I took the carriers into TPS and it just got really confusing as someone on here gave me all the part numbers, great I thought they were Skoda ones and the guy said they may not be the same.

you don't need hoses.....

Aimez

Audi TT/Golf/Bora/Leon/Toledo callipers

Left 8N0615123
Right 8N0615124

VRS callipers (painted green)

Left 1U0615123
Right 1U0615124

Thanks bud!
Yes that's the part number I had and he said they cost more but thinks they are the same thing you are just paying extra for green paint! lol Got confusing as I had Audi carriers and don't want to mix and match just to be safe. He explained as we can see that Skoda VW Seat and Audi all start with different numbers and letters but they are now gradually making the ones that are the same a new part number for all.

With regards to hoses;
I have been told I do by some to get some by others there's no need but that it is a bit of a stretch. I will not do this conversion myself as wouldn't have a clue so don't really fancy paying a garage to get that far then have to put everything back.
Have you done this conversion on your FR teepee? I will proabaly be getting local VW master tech to sort this for me and he would know but worried about the cost.

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Thanks bud!
Yes that's the part number I had and he said they cost more but thinks they are the same thing you are just paying extra for green paint! lol Got confusing as I had Audi carriers and don't want to mix and match just to be safe. He explained as we can see that Skoda VW Seat and Audi all start with different numbers and letters but they are now gradually making the ones that are the same a new part number for all.

With regards to hoses;
I have been told I do by some to get some by others there's no need but that it is a bit of a stretch. I will not do this conversion myself as wouldn't have a clue so don't really fancy paying a garage to get that far then have to put everything back.
Have you done this conversion on your FR teepee? I will proabaly be getting local VW master tech to sort this for me and he would know but worried about the cost.

aimez would it not be cheaper just to buy the tt callipers, carrier and hoses from the tt shop. cost £115 delivered?

Aimez

I already have carriers and discs and I emailed the guy on there saying what I had and could they sell me the rest he answered saying he was not sure it would all match up I emailed him again and never got a response backs so they were not helpful and kinda pissed me off tbh just cos I won't buy the full setup!

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
I already have carriers and discs and I emailed the guy on there saying what I had and could they sell me the rest he answered saying he was not sure it would all match up I emailed him again and never got a response backs so they were not helpful and kinda pissed me off tbh just cos I won't buy the full setup!

i found emailing them didnt work, so i phoned them and it was much easier. i can understand why they dont want to split calliper and carrier

Aimez

yeh but I am not buying carriers and discs when I have perfectly good ones so was resorting to buying new. He did reply to my first email but not the second they clearly couldn't bothered with the hassle. Had the parts for over a year just cannot seem to sort this out. May be easier to flog the bits I got someone else can sort it!