Altea XL4 Spy Shots

S-X-I

Just found this picture on the internet showing the production version of the SEAT Freetrack Concept Car. This car is basically a rugged version of the new Altea XL. I am unsure if the new model will have four wheel drive, someone might know on here.

I was also on the Patent website and searched 'SEAT' and it showed that SEAT have registered the name XL4.

5xhv0hh.jpg

Source http://i17.tinypic.com/5xhv0hh.jpg

toejam237

i dont like it

Am i the only one who thinks that if they are going to bring out a new model...then it should not look like an existing one....it reminds me of the Rover model that was made with all the plastic wheel arches...it's not nice to look at all that grey plastic on any car...let alone on one of our Seats.
Build a completly new model with 4x4 capabilities and leave the altea alone is my opinion

RJS

Well the Rover was a con! the Renault was a good idea.Its needs to more like the concept.

The sad thing is i was thinking of holding off from getting my new Altea SE back in March, so i could may be get one.

As i said it needs to be more like the concept then i would have in Green.

When i had a chat with the dealer back in March they were talking about having them by the end of the year?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.