An odd thing happened to me yesterday!!

Cupra Jim

Nov 18, 2009
Coventry
Just to cast the scene, I've only ha my 07 Cupra since sunday 6th December and I'm still getting used to the bluetooth and winter package that I have been able to chane such as the Welcome home lights.

Anyway I had the unfortuante luck of having to attend a funeral on Wednesday, I arrived made sure the windows where up and locked the car using the key fob. I even remember doing my tie in the window so all was secure.

After the service finished I was some 5 meters away and pressed the unlock button or the button that I thought it was (I'm still not used to the fob) and as I did i turned to speak to someone and on returning all four windows had opened and lowered by approximatley 4 inches:wtf:.

Is this a feature? can this be re programmed? and How did I do it?

I know this sounds crazy and I have thought about it all day today and I am convinced that I am not going round the bend, although many do!lol

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I have the original reciept from the stealer and it has defo got the winterpack, cn someone just confirm was this exactly is and does?

Thanks Guys in advance.

Jim

If you hold the unlock button the windows will lower until you take your finger off or the windows reach the bottom. The same applies if you hold your finger on the button when they are open, in this case they will close. As for the winter pack, its usually heated seats, heated washer jets and headlamp washers, although on the cupra thats probably only heated washer jets as I don't think you can have heated seats and the headlamp washers come with xenons

Cupra Jim

Nov 18, 2009
Coventry
Thanks guys,

just had a try, I must of pressed the unlock button twice and then held it down for a short time. Just been out and had a press and it worked!

Is there any other little hidden features that I need to know about with this car?

jim

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.