AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
Do they do an active version of that Nexus 5 mount? Must admit, I usually leave mine in the cubby hole thing, but it would be handy to be able to charge it without cig adapter and lead trailing everywhere.

Glovebox? Use the MDI port with the USB connection. My missus has a Nokia Lumia as her work phone and it came with a really handy 6" data cable, which I immediately pinched for the car!

:D

Mar 13, 2011
Glovebox? Use the MDI port with the USB connection. My missus has a Nokia Lumia as her work phone and it came with a really handy 6" data cable, which I immediately pinched for the car!

:D
Yes, you are right, in terms of charging the phone on the move I could just use a standard micro USB plugged into the MDI USB cable in glove box. Thing is, a decent android phone has a much better sat nav, plus lots of other functions which make it worthwhile getting a proper (active charging) mount with the phone in an accessible position. I'm no fan of the ones which block the vents though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

NWhiteley

May 26, 2006
up north
Stunning looking car, Andrew. Its convinced me that i need to have 1, Maybe when the lease is up on my soon-to-be-delivered 1.8 Leon FR SC.

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
Great looking car, really keen to see one with a decent turbo back exhaust on .... so im hoping you get one sorted ☺

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
got the station logos on the screen now - was as simple as you said, andrew.
bloody clever system, isn't it? even for dummies like me with a bog-standard factory car you can still tweak the system to personalise it...:)

Mar 13, 2011
Even new cars need the full works though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, I agree. I wouldn't consider polishing / sealing without ironx and clay first, new car or not. Must say my wheels didn't bleed as much when I ironx'd them (did mine off the car though) so I'd think Andrews car may have been standing around collecting fallout for a while.

Zipcode

Jun 23, 2008
Brackley, Northant's
That is a lovely looking car.

Would be nice to see this in the flesh next time i'm around MK way.
Really interested to see the difference between this and my MK2 LCR when it comes to comfort and quality of finish.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
LC have done a fantastic job, Andrew. Had mine lifeshine-treated as part of the deal when I bought it, would bet that the LC job would be better...and they're not far away from me either!
beautiful job, really good-looking car too.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.