Andys Glacier Blue Ibiza Tdi

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
I've coloured coded strips and handles and put gloss black mirrors on really suits it!

Yeah it does mate, your car is prety much how i want mine :happy:

hmm shall have a look around for the dust caps - car is looking good though!!

well somecunt nicked them last night, from outside my house of all places :doh: more pissed off than i thought even though i expected it

oh yeah and cheers :D

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
i signed up a few weeks ago and thought it wouldnt be that good but it is really useful, just wish there was a proper iphone app + also to save valuable petrol trying t find the cheapest petrol in your area just visit here -

www.petrolprices.com ... slap in your postcode and it wil tell you the cheapest in your area :)

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Agreed, I've found that cheap supermarket petrol gives you less MPG compared to an average priced petrol station

Usually go for shell 'fuelsave' these days or Tesco but the price is never the same especially tesco seem to yoyo between 1.359 and 1.379. Shell has been around 1.389 for a few months.

Went to Knowsley safari today and seemed to be the only one leaving still with a rear wiper after going through the baboons, however.......

only car that ended up as a bog.

Saving for a remap in december (hopeing for a christmas offer), wanna have a go at some track days next year

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
IMAG0293.jpg

:D

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
look like mine, which i stole off you :p

exactly the same, only took us half a year to think about getting some again, hopefully going to fit them tomorrow if the weather is ok [:@] ;)

What did you do with your old ones? dno if there worth putting on ebay cant imagine they are in high demand

Cracked my undertray today doing some 'off roading' so thats dragging along the floor

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
exactly the same, only took us half a year to think about getting some again, hopefully going to fit them tomorrow if the weather is ok [:@] ;)

What did you do with your old ones? dno if there worth putting on ebay cant imagine they are in high demand

Cracked my undertray today doing some 'off roading' so thats dragging along the floor

They're sitting in the garage so i can put it back to standard when i move on to a new car, the blakc seats should be worth more!

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
They're sitting in the garage so i can put it back to standard when i move on to a new car, the blakc seats should be worth more!

good idea, never thought about that. will probably do the same!

Nice work Andy, guess it will soon look like this:

P1040283.jpg

P1040285.jpg

One of the best mods I made to mine, you'll love 'em :D

yep, have to agree its the best mod so far. Put them in at the weekend, so much comfier to sit on (no saw back after an hour) and look 10 times better. May have to spray my centre console same colour as yours :think: ;)

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
good idea, never thought about that. will probably do the same!

yep, have to agree its the best mod so far. Put them in at the weekend, so much comfier to sit on (no saw back after an hour) and look 10 times better. May have to spray my centre console same colour as yours :think: ;)
Completely agree, the seats alone are more comfortable but then you get the height adjustment and it's perfect! I'm quite happy with the centre console I thought I'd regret it because it would chip and peel but it's actually completely unmarked still after a few months!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members