Anyone Heard Of GUTTMANN Discs

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
As per topic, anyone heard of guttmann brake discs, seen a set but wondered if anyone had heard of them before?

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
lmao, okay understood lolol................

I know there are threads on here about pads , discs etc but still can't work out what size my discs are.

Its a Leon Cupra , 52 plate. I have bid on the guys pads though as they are pagid which are good aren't they ?

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
do a search on top of thread mate loads of stuff i have ferrodo ds2500 pads and zimmerman drilled discs which i love but some say no its what you prefer really

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
yeah did a search but some say disc size 312mm but others come up as 288mm...... suppose ill have to measure them first lol.

Cheers , want something better than standard but something that will last a good while

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
yeah?, cool and then the backs are something like 224ish or thereabouts? would you go standard rears or something diff all round.

Cheers guys. will start looking at options .

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
think i will stay standard on the rears and do the fronts only..... just need to look at what i want

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
well what do you have pre face lift or face lift etc

ppl say backs dont do much but i say you need them all but fronts do alot try gsf they are good

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.