B pillars spraying?

May 22, 2009
South Wales
Hey, i have managed to get my hands on a cheap cupra headlining but it is without B pillars! i am just wondering if anyone has sprayed them before, if so how etc??

cheers!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
If you use a good quality plastic primer the paint won't peel. But they may get scratched by people getting in and out of the back of your car.

May 22, 2009
South Wales
I see wat you mean! i bought the front ones off Seremotors for £30 posted so thinking that they are going to b more for the b pillars as they have the seat belt adjustor in them!!

i am going to change the headlining nxt week! not looking forward to it @ all!! i will take pics for you all! i think a few coats of primer, satin black and lacquer should make it tough enough!

any other tips about changing the headlining? I.E - where to start!?

Aimez

Never done it got to re trim mine but waiting for warmer weather first. I had a look at seat workshop manual just says remover pillars and light and pull, think it said from front. Yeh take some pics would be helpful for me and others!

May 22, 2009
South Wales
cool! will have a go at it that way! i can blame you if it goes wrong! jokes! it doesnt really matter how it comes out i dont think that i am going to keep it! as long as it goes in ok!

fingers crossed!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.