Skoda windscreen parking ticket holder

May 18, 2023

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Just wondering. I’m doing little tweaks to my seat ateca and wondered if the skoda parking ticket clip would work on my seat ateca? I no I’d have to remove the pillar and screw it in like Skodas, but wanted to ask before I mess about doing it. This is what I mean: https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/3v0867333-parking-ticket-holder-skoda-15521.html

I used this all the time on my Skoda and miss it 🤣 I no you can get stick on ones but I like the authentic look!
Hi, What a good idea ! I have only removed the passenger side trim, but I guess the drivers side is the same, and if so
there is a about three clips holding it on, so pull out from the top, and then when you have got them free, pull the plastic up and away from the Pillar and you will see if the screw hole is there

Reactions: DaleAteca
May 18, 2023
Hi, What a good idea ! I have only removed the passenger side trim, but I guess the drivers side is the same, and if so
there is a about three clips holding it on, so pull out from the top, and then when you have got them free, pull the plastic up and away from the Pillar and you will see if the screw hole is there
I’ll try and have a look this week. Was an idea since I’ve done a few other tweaks and might as well see if I can add it to the list 🤣

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.