badgeless grille,your opinions please

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
rsfront.jpg

i have bought a standard vrs grille,i've de-badged it,fill the hole and now i'm toying with what colour to paint it.its either yellow or black,and i can't make up my mind.
so what do you reckon?lemon yellow or matt or gloss black. :shrug: :shrug:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
how about this for inspiration ?

clicky clicky

square the top bar flat and use a honeycomb - would look smart with a VRS logo ?

(avoid the bling rings though :lol: )

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
You'll still have the area where the badge used to be - Paint it black, as yellow will make it stick out like a sore thumb

You can get a badgeless grill for the tavia which looks pretty cool.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
F2 Stu said:
You'll still have the area where the badge used to be - Paint it black, as yellow will make it stick out like a sore thumb

You can get a badgeless grill for the tavia which looks pretty cool.
i was thinking the same,look like a droopy nose

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
and use a honeycomb
thats going to be tricky,the grille is sandwiched between the surround and the grille,do-able,i think,or i was thinking woven mesh ala jag front grille.anything but shiny bloody chrome will do tbh :D

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
if its sandwiched then surely it will be easier ?

get down B&Q and start those creative juices running - or a tight cheek run if needs must :p

newmski

i'd sell the skoda

Skoda's may be reliable now that there owned by vw but lets face it there still ugly. Turds are the hardest things to polish

newmski

whats wrong with citroen

Ruddmeister said:
What and buy a Sh1troen C4 :cartman:

I believe citroen are world rally champs. At least they have put some thought into the styling. why buy a skoda instead of a seat,audi or vw

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
newmski said:
I believe citroen are world rally champs. At least they have put some thought into the styling. why buy a skoda instead of a seat,audi or vw
my choices were varied ,but mostly because i drive a french peice of **** all day and it depresses me beyond belief.if you bought your car because it loooks good,then fine,i've spent the last 6 months of ownership of citreon in and out of the dealers,and they are by far the most useless c**ts i have ever had the misfortune to deal with.
in 42000 miles i've had 1 new engine,2 sets of brakes,and i'm STILL waiting for my bloody head unit.
lets face it skoda's are still the poor relation in the VAG world,but given the choice i'd sooner walk than spend my own money on a citreon.but anway ,what colour do you think i should paint my grile? :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise