BIGG addicted's Leon FR tdi stage 2+ MORE SMOKE, MORE POKE!! GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
That's far too much smoke!
As I said mate. The car was a guinea pig to see the max power that could be extracted. Smoke comes with that. I have a cleaner map option on my sts based on the same map. And it's a good bit slower.
Lmao at all the smoke, it really does look like your car is on fire.
I bet all the tailgating BMWs love getting their nice cars covered in smoke :)

Aye mate the technicians had to stop the people in the street going passed when being ran on the rollers!:lol: aye big White beemers are the best when there up yer star in the fast lane

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
IMG_0328.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

A few pics of the leon during and after the rolling road day. And the result :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
our cars are almost identical sisters

I need The Race Map and Black Roof

You need Straight through exhaust, SMF and THS FR3 Engine mounts

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Aye mate the technicians had to stop the people in the street going passed when being ran on the rollers!:lol: aye big White beemers are the best when there up yer star in the fast lane

lmaooooo!!! I can imagine people being hit by the smoke and smelling of it for days!!

Aye I bet the **** heads cars don't stay white for long after you've engulfed them in smoke lol :rofl:

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Mines smokey, but yours is a joke. At least you've got another map to switch too. I'm hoping mine can be mapped out a bit more, surely more boost would lessen the amount of smoke?..

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Yep I totally get that. I get irritated seeing all that black soot cain out the back when I floor mine though.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Unfortunatly with diesels, greater fuelling in diesels makes more power. Once you get to a certain level boost doesn't make a difference as the air intake is always constant unlike a petrol. The issue with diesels is the get increases due to running rich.

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Yea, as always it's a trade off. I'll see what mine makes powerwise when I go back to Shar k

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Car is getting pampered this weekend. Gonna spend the flu day washing and cleaning her. Use some paint cleanser to get all the crap out of the paint work :)

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
After 3 main dealer services, the car has no rubber clips for the engine cover. So got save from sere motors to get me new rubber engine clips, wiper blades and a new honey comb cover for my passenger side fog light due to a small crack. All parts replaced last night :)

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
A couple of pics of wee bits and bobs bought for the leon :)

Box of goodies from Dave at SERE motors

IMG_0334.jpg

New wiper blades

IMG_0335.jpg

rubber fasteners for engine cover

IMG_0337.jpg

honey comb surround for passener side fog light

IMG_0336.jpg

And a wee pic i took of the motor yesterday

IMG_0330.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.