BIGG addicted's Leon FR tdi stage 2+ MORE SMOKE, MORE POKE!! GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
very nice motor mate,im running a very simlar spec to you so hopefully i should have simlar power figures, has your map been tweeked in anyway from the normal stage 2 map?

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Alright bud, yeh i spoke to some of the boys at the meet and i believe my boost reading is high so therefore indicates it has been increased. How you getting on with yours mate?:) Very nice motor btw!!

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Alright bud, yeh i spoke to some of the boys at the meet and i believe my boost reading is high so therefore indicates it has been increased. How you getting on with yours mate?:) Very nice motor btw!!

yeah finding it very nice to drive totally different to my old 20vt ibiza tho:). are you running a boost gauge at all?

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
No mate but i had boost logs, showing an increase in boost, in all honesty i did notice a difference to the car also after getting all the sensors replaced. I got my car done by an independent CC dealer in Glasgow, and did ask to get it mapped "aggresively" i think this has added to my mpg figure not being as good as others to:) I used to have an ibiza is well mate was a derve fr remapped cracking wee car!! How do you find the leon performance wise against your old ibiza?

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
vey simlar, the ibiza felt quicker but i dont think theres much in it, you just dont realise how fast your going in the leon as its so much more comfortable and refined

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Yeh i agree mate! Just a big torque surge. Cracking cars though! Really liek your 550 though mate! Just looking at your interior did the silver surrounds come standard? ANd if note where did you get them mate? Cheers

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Yeh i agree mate! Just a big torque surge. Cracking cars though! Really liek your 550 though mate! Just looking at your interior did the silver surrounds come standard? ANd if note where did you get them mate? Cheers

it was on the car when i brought,i think there standard trims from seat tho

GregLCR04

99 Ron Please!!!!
Oct 31, 2006
Dumbarton, Scotland
Nice motor mate. Good wee right up. I hope you keep an eye on where you park it overnight in Scumnock, I mean Cumnock:lol:

I was born and bred in New Cumnock so know only too well what the local riff raff are like. They can be wee bas:censored:ards[:@]

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Lol cheers Greg, aye i do generally, most of the peeps where im staying seem alright.

Was gonna say guys open to any opinions, what do you think i shoul do next? Was thinking of skirts? Any opinions n how to improve?

Black vinyl roof, with cupra mirror covers and black alloys?

Any opinins are appreciated:)

SmokingPower!!

Re: BIGG addicted's Leon FR tdi stage 2 DPF delete NO SMOKE NO POKE!!!

Nice motor mate! Looks well nice in red.

strugers1

Re: BIGG addicted's Leon FR tdi stage 2 DPF delete NO SMOKE NO POKE!!!

omg i love the car but i WANT that sticker:p

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Hey guys little update, both my BTCC sideskirts and spoiler arrived today courtesy of Dave at sere motors:) The car is at a well respected body shop, where the panels are gettiing sprayed, fitted and set for Monday morning:) Will get some pics up, i've also sourced a twin aero exhaust and back BTCC bumper which i am picking up tommorow:D Bumper is silver however so will need sprayed if i'm gonna use it, i may just go for a little different approach and go with the spoiler, sideskirts and the exhaust on standard diffuser, but mayb go down full BTCC kit route...... will wait and see.
Will try and get a pic of someone else's exhaust on standard bumper.
On monday i'll also get pics of the car with diffuser and sideskirts;)

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
RearNoPlateTwinexhaust.jpg

Opinions welcome guys:)

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
New spoiler and sideskirts are fitted!!!:D Well chuffed, spoiler is still curing with some tape on it until tommorow morning for a strong hold, will post pics up afterthe masking tape is off :) But well chuffed!

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Pics now here of the car with skirts nd spoiler, unfortunatly a little dodgy as it's off my camera phone cos my bro has got the good cam for his ford knockhill meet today :(
I have come to notice in facy my skirts have been put on the wrong way, they are the new skirts for the leon pre facelift as Dave at Sere told me they were recently changed, and in all truth i think they look really good even though the wrong way round lol.
Here's some pics :)

17072010202.jpg

17072010201.jpg

17072010199.jpg

17072010198.jpg

12072010188.jpg

12072010189.jpg

12072010188.jpg

:)

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Looking good mate, quite like the skirts back-to-front - although will it cause problems if you need to jack the car up ?

Hey mate, cheers. I thought the exact same thing but as long as i go further in with a jack to a solid point in the chassis she will be ok by the looks of things thankfully. :)