biggest wheels on a gti?

45SET

ITS [ASSET] DAMNIT
Aug 21, 2004
i had 18's on my car for a day.... an dits been lowered with H&R springs.... didn't sounds like it was scrubbing... cept for full lock.

45SET said:
i had 18's on my car for a day.... an dits been lowered with H&R springs.... didn't sounds like it was scrubbing... cept for full lock.

I have 18"s on all the time, and you will get rubbing on full lock on inside of front arches. They are also very very close to the bottom of the suspension strut so it can depend on your wheel choice.

19"s require some arch work but nothing major.

greenmachine

HoK'd GreenMachine!
Sep 21, 2005
Kerry, Ireland
www.cruiseirl.com
surcalation said:
I have 18"s on all the time, and you will get rubbing on full lock on inside of front arches. They are also very very close to the bottom of the suspension strut so it can depend on your wheel choice.

19"s require some arch work but nothing major.

I have 18s but want 20s... Will keep ya's all informed :D

Just cut your arches all round 1.5/2"s, re-weld tem up, shave them smooth, beat em in a bit with a rubber hammer, get a roller skate and a jack, make your own arch roller and there you go.. should fit 19s on no bother.

greenmachine said:
I have 18s but want 20s... Will keep ya's all informed :D

Just cut your arches all round 1.5/2"s, re-weld tem up, shave them smooth, beat em in a bit with a rubber hammer, get a roller skate and a jack, make your own arch roller and there you go.. should fit 19s on no bother.

Will look like a roller skate with 20"s :p

Me first tho [B)]

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise