Bluetooth handsfree kits for SE phones - in a leon

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Chaz said:
I have the CK-7W... cant see any of it apart for the little button. My phone can be in my pocket or wherever.

I decided to fit the cradle as well tho so I can charge the phone at the same time.

Ditto and Ditto.

Button is used for starting and ending calls, voice dialling and volume. I paid about £60 + fitting for mine.

If you don't use a cradle then the only thing visible will be the button to the right of the ashtray.
Holder1.jpg

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
yeh exactly - thats all i want. I think the evolution kit is the one I will go for - seems just like the ck-7w but compatible with my SE phone and lots of others too. (If i change in the future)
I will probably install it myself (and do another guide for leoncupra.co.uk :) )

I wont have a cradle though - or if I do I will hide the cradle in the armrest or similar.

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
I used an SE HCB-300, Very stealthy, put mike into W8 light behind small grill, put button thing just in front of w8 light, speaker was behind dash then wired into Kenny headunit so H/U mutes during call and sound out of car speaker used SE's own kit for that too. Cos the button thing was in front of light in roof you couldnt see it looking into car! it will also see upto 5 bluetooth phones, wife uses her phone in my car if she gets to borrow it! Also you can have button indicator red so it sorta matches dash.
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...der&php=php1_10141&zone=pp&lm=pp4_1&pid=10141 Long link!

big-bill3

Sticking a Parrot Head un it on

Hi Guys,
I've had a Parrot 3100 fitted and the head unit is fixed by sticky pads on the dash behind the indicator stalk to keep it dicreet, but it won't stay stuck for long. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I don't want to drill holes but the sticky pads etc don't like the texture of the dash

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise