Body protection strips

macin

Hi... I have a 2.0TDI Toledo, 2005 and want to know if there are any body protection strips that protect the car doors from people who just open their doors and don't care what they hit. Any advice would be great. Cheers.

macin

Just to say that I got door protection strips for the Ibiza and fitted them to the doors (saw a Toledo with them on before doing it myself). Works a treat (especially if your car is black). Price for the strips was Ok...£18 from Seat dealership.

FrostsSeat

I was going to sayt he same thing, I have fitted 5 door Ibiza strips to a Leon before and it actually didn't look too bad!

seattoledotdi

strips

Just to say that I got door protection strips for the Ibiza and fitted them to the doors (saw a Toledo with them on before doing it myself). Works a treat (especially if your car is black). Price for the strips was Ok...£18 from Seat dealership.

It would be appreciated if you could post a picture of your motor with the strips

Ive a toledo tdi sports and am thinking of doing the same.

thanks

aggie

Apr 28, 2009
With regard to the body strips. I live in Spain and the damage done to my bodywork is beyond a joke, was a picture of the Ibiza strips as fitted to a Toledo ever published? as I would very much like to see the finished article before going down that road. Cheers aggie new member

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.