BOV from Forge Motorsport

nighty

I have just purchased a BOV from Forge and was wondering if anyone has had dealings with them. I was wondering about delivery times and how long it would take to be delivered to Scotland. Anyone got an idea?

Cheers Jamie.

nighty

Yes it was the spacer i bought. I have heard nothing but good comments about forge i just couldn't find anything on there web site about delivery times.

P.S. Dan thanks for your help in chosing the correct BOV

Cheers jamie

nighty

Thanks for the reply about the delivery times Forge. Wasn't sure because of all the postal strikes that are going on at the moment.

nighty

Tommy i would say you will only need the spacer and not the item you listed first. I am pretty sure DanGB will confirm if it is only the spacer you need he is the man who knows more about the cars than me.

Any help DanGB?

Jamie.

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Yeah they are bothy seperate products, so yuo can just run one or the other, or both together.

nighty

Cheers Dan hope this helps you tommy. I can't wait to get my BOV spacer. Anyone got one and how do they sound?

Cheers Jamie

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
They are two different products for two different purposes.

The DV, is a replacemnt for the standard Diverter Valve, which on the k03s versions of the engines tend to fail if remapped. not sure if its really much of a problem on the remotely mounted versions like the cupra.

The DV is a preventative measure or a fix, where as the BOV is purely a sound maker.
As I said, there are videos on the web with the noises it makes.

tommy-cupra

Jan 31, 2006
Prague, Czech republic
They are two different products for two different purposes.

The DV, is a replacemnt for the standard Diverter Valve, which on the k03s versions of the engines tend to fail if remapped. not sure if its really much of a problem on the remotely mounted versions like the cupra.

The DV is a preventative measure or a fix, where as the BOV is purely a sound maker.
As I said, there are videos on the web with the noises it makes.

thank you very much ;)