Car finally sorted!!!!!!

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
I have had loads of problems with my car, after buying it and finding alot of bodge work (from the owner before me) Including a shagged gearbox, everything has now been sorted thanks to VAGTECH.

I took my car over to Grieg, John and Charlie for many things the list was stupid long. We had a stuttering issue when boosting. Yet there was no boost leak the MAF was new and N75 was also new. I had a few things to add including a forge actuator.

So Monday car goes in MILTEK turbo back exhaust fitted to the KO3S.
New gearbox and SACH clutch fitted. Now i have all gears!
Actuator fitted, was alittle worried after the storys on here about them but now the car doesnt stutter at all and pulls hard doesnt spike at stupid boost as others have seen on these actuators.

Cambelt, metal water pump etc all fitted also.
Forge front mount realigned ( looks sexy again)
Tip and dynatwist sorted out the fitting was never right when i picked up this car!

I can not thank VAGTECH enough these guys really bend over to help you sort anything out and are always there to give you up dates.

2 weeks ago i wanted rid of the car now i cant stop driving it.

Much love to VAGTECH.

Nick

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
nice to hear you've finally got it running right nick. I know how long its been taking you to get it sorted! Now get some pictures up!

Dec 31, 2005
London
Nice one Nick, looked mint earlier, hope you didnt get bird poo on your freshly polished paint lol

A couple of weeks ago I was about ready to get rid of the car too, and vagtech have restored my faith ! apart from being stuck in 2 hours of traffic on the way home to london everytime i had the chance i was lovin da boost!

Big :cheers: all round to Greig, John and Charlie :clap:

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
it really is great having a car running right.

Now i have some spare money to spend got some new suspension to go on when greig gets the time. But what next?

I have HT3 wheels on the car so been told brembos fit what if i wanted some big reds? anyone got an idea if they will fit?

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
Nice one Nick, looked mint earlier, hope you didnt get bird poo on your freshly polished paint lol

everytime i ever clean my car there a bird poo's on the car!!!! its always the way its a bit of a standing joke at vagtech.

Great to see your car running mate, saw it in bits on Monday with Charlie cleaning everything!

see you again soon .

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members