car stalls every other day

May 16, 2023
hi all new to forum , my 2011 1. 6 ibiza tdi cupra starts fine,but after about 300 mtrs judders then stalls, but will start and drive again, only seems to happen after its been lying overnight ,ive recently done a fuel filter replacement primed it with turning the key 20 times ,so i think i may have air in system , has anyone else had similar or a fix ,thanks in advance

Aug 24, 2023
Have you tried replacing the fuel relay fuse. (Under dash/ behind glove box). It should have approx 3.5 volts running through it initially…
I once had an issue similar to this and after replacing the £4.00 part, car started and drove every time 👍.
You can also buy a fuse relay tester which will test the relay/fuse approx 10 or 15 times/ cycles.
Thanks Jay

May 16, 2023
Have you tried replacing the fuel relay fuse. (Under dash/ behind glove box). It should have approx 3.5 volts running through it initially…
I once had an issue similar to this and after replacing the £4.00 part, car started and drove every time 👍.
You can also buy a fuse relay tester which will test the relay/fuse approx 10 or 15 times/ cycles.
Thanks Jay
I removed and sprayed the maf with cleaner and put injector cleaner in the fuel tank both at the same time, and it worked, but because I did both at the same time I've no Idea wich one did the trick or both, 25 quid for both, but will take your info onboad incase it happens again, thanks

May 16, 2023
Thanks Jay
I removed and sprayed the maf with cleaner and put injector cleaner in the fuel tank both at the same time, and it worked, but because I did both at the same time I've no Idea wich one did the trick or both, 25 quid for both, but will take your info onboad incase it happens again, thanks

Aug 24, 2023
Well done :) fingers crossed the issue will stay away for good :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.