Cat-back exhuast for Mk2 leon 2.0TDi

Matt21385

Hi guys,

Im interested in a milltek cat-back system for my mk2 leon 2.0TDi 170. Can this be fitted without removal of the Particulate Filter?

Thanks

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Probably a question better answer by Milltek themselves or one of their suppliers. But if you look at the Milltek website they list a Cat Back for the PD170, basically cat back is the back section of the exhaust (centre section, back box and tail pipes) and if I remember correctly the DPF is at the other end of the exhaust near the engine.
Alex

Matt21385

Probably a question better answer by Milltek themselves or one of their suppliers. But if you look at the Milltek website they list a Cat Back for the PD170, basically cat back is the back section of the exhaust (centre section, back box and tail pipes) and if I remember correctly the DPF is at the other end of the exhaust near the engine.
Alex

Thanks for that Alex, looked on there websit and can not find a supplier to have sent an email. Will let you know of the outcome. Just looking for a bit of sound from the exhaust, not too much though.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Thanks for that Alex, looked on there websit and can not find a supplier to have sent an email. Will let you know of the outcome. Just looking for a bit of sound from the exhaust, not too much though.

Where are you based? You could always try one of the sponsors on the e.g. Awesome GTI, AMD, JBS etc as they would be Milltek suppliers.
Alex

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.