Centre console rubber mats

Athlon

Jan 28, 2024
Hello all

We have recently purchased a 2019 Leon FR, it's a lovely car and we are very happy with it. One thing that is missing, presumably from when it was valeted are the two rubber mats for the centre console, one under the USB ports and a smaller one alongside the shifter. Please can anyone tell me A: where to purchase them and B: if there is a part number? I have looked on ebay etc and there are some there but the descriptions are not good enough to confirm they are the right ones.

Many thanks in advance for any help

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Hello all

We have recently purchased a 2019 Leon FR, it's a lovely car and we are very happy with it. One thing that is missing, presumably from when it was valeted are the two rubber mats for the centre console, one under the USB ports and a smaller one alongside the shifter. Please can anyone tell me A: where to purchase them and B: if there is a part number? I have looked on ebay etc and there are some there but the descriptions are not good enough to confirm they are the right ones.

Many thanks in advance for any help

I guess parts numbered 9A and 8 in the attached illustration are what you need.

Part numbers for 9A :
5F2857494 Floor cover (rubber) - RHD
5F2857494 9B9 Floor cover (rubber) satin black - RHD

Part numbers for 8 :
5F2863328 Floor cover (rubber) - RHD
5F2863328 989 Floor cover (rubber) satin black - RHD

The difference between the part marked as "satin black" and the other isn't described in the parts catalog.
Notice that these are for right hand drive cars.
They are available also for left hand drive with the part numbers starting with 5F1 instead of 5F2.

Attachments

• trimparts.png
    trimparts.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 44
Dec 29, 2023
The ones on eBay are very overpriced, you should be able to order them from your local SEAT dealership.

I recently bought the mat for the cup holder which from memory was about £9 and the square behind it was about £4, so around £15 for the pair, including the VAT. I gave them the part numbers and they were available to collect 2 days later. (y)

Athlon

Jan 28, 2024
Brilliant! Many thanks serdar, exactly what I need. I will go to Seat or try TPS and see what they say.

Reactions: serdar_18fr
Aug 19, 2019
Dec 29, 2023
I bought full set from aliexpress. Cheap and looks good.
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
£13.59 15%OFF | RUIYA for Seat Leon Cupra 5F 2017 2018 2019 Car Door Groove Mat Anti-slip Slot Pad Auto Interior Leon Cupra 5F Accessories
Do you have these already and do they fit properly? There are similar sets for sale on Amazon, but in the reviews they say that the fitments are a bit hit and miss. The ones for the door cards in particular would be useful.

Aug 19, 2019
I have them and they fit nice, apart one piece (under climate control). The door ones fit perfectly.

Dec 29, 2023
Good to know, thanks! The red trimmed ones are out of stock right now, but when/if they re-stock, I'll try a set. (y)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.