cheers for the help

super_stylin

Oct 2, 2007
on your recommendations i have fitted the forge 007 and a k&n 57i and they both work brilliant. loads of bottom end pull great noise and great fitting. anybody else run the k&n? highly recommended!

super_stylin

Oct 2, 2007
will get some on mate. was a toss up between the kn and green but the kn is a good bit of kit and comes with everything even a breather filter. looking for some new rims now and a standard cd changer! let me know if anyone has one for sale!!

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
im sure if you look through that it has been mentioned that oiled filters are a no no and that cotton filters are a whats really needed but if your not having a problem with your car then why change,

super_stylin

Oct 2, 2007
i think what the issue is that k&n from factory they put too much oil around the oil cone, if there is wash it then re apply but not with as much. the green filter is cotton as so is the k&n and in my opinion i dont think there is a great difference between the two. anybody else run the k&n?

super_stylin

Oct 2, 2007
bit concerened if i made the right choice on the k&n now, anybody else run one and should i have gone for green? does the green filter come with a breather filter?

super_stylin

Oct 2, 2007
i went for the k&n because ive had one before and i had no problems, they have been going the longest and comes with the best fitting kit. does the green filter come with a breather filter do you know?

footlong

Oct 12, 2007
South yorkshire
i run a standard filter at the mo- i'm a little suspect as to how much differnce, other than sound they actually make. and i hear many stories of cars idling all lumpy as shite with them on, but thats me just for now-undecided.:shrug:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.