ChrisCurzon's JDM DC2 *Track Day Pics!*

JJ_arosa

and im sure the jap specs had a slight tweek to the ecu map,

also mine come up as being a 1.6 lol so i stuck with it and saved some $$$ on insurance

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
and im sure the jap specs had a slight tweek to the ecu map,

also mine come up as being a 1.6 lol so i stuck with it and saved some $$$ on insurance

Yeh i think its cause of the fuel in Japan, its higher octane, so its mapped to that, whereas the UK ones are mapped to like 95ron. The differences are minimal, i just prefer the JDM look. Mines got no ABS or airbags sp its properly light, all the UK ones come with that too

Thats lucky, wish mine would of done lol

L31GH C

PS3 Tag: L31GHC
Dec 21, 2008
Birmingham
coool it is nice, erm... ALOT quieter lol as in engine noise, oviously newer, i prefer it but i'm a BIG fan of turbo's tho :)

how you find the teggy???

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
coool it is nice, erm... ALOT quieter lol as in engine noise, oviously newer, i prefer it but i'm a BIG fan of turbo's tho :)

how you find the teggy???

I find it much better, less rattles, more solid and it just feels an all round better car to me, i also love the fact i can go round corners now without feeling like im driving like a granny

Mines got a spoon n1 on so you can imagine the noise of that :D My ibiza was loud but this is :-o

Fancied a change from a turbo, its boring if you stick with the same thing to long
Glad your happy with yours mate

About damn time you got some pics up mr lol. I knew you'd get a pic of the seats in there somewhere aswel lol. Front bumper looks much better than the other one :cartman:

I know i know it took a while, but lets be honest i couldn't show it with the bumper it came with lol

Well if you've got Recaros flaunt um :D

L31GH C

PS3 Tag: L31GHC
Dec 21, 2008
Birmingham
I find it much better, less rattles, more solid and it just feels an all round better car to me, i also love the fact i can go round corners now without feeling like im driving like a granny

Mines got a spoon n1 on so you can imagine the noise of that :D My ibiza was loud but this is :-o

Fancied a change from a turbo, its boring if you stick with the same thing to long
Glad your happy with yours mate

bets thats loud mate, i had the quietest HKS they do on mine & it was still load, well once the v-tec kicked in lol, it was more the fact of the engine noise that started to do my head in lol but the very quiet (no rattles nocks etc), sturdy, cumfy & handle wicked! do miss being able to take corners good, unlike the ibiza lol

do like my ibiza, well pleased with it

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Since Dannys put up his pics from our trip out today, thought i would too, same sorta pics but never mind :D

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
They are sexy cars, but I don't know if I could live with the noise on a daily basis?! Would love to drive one tho!!

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
looking nice chris

Cheers Arron :D

They are sexy cars, but I don't know if I could live with the noise on a daily basis?! Would love to drive one tho!!

Cheers mate! To be honest when your just driving along normally the noise was only as loud as my ibiza, but if you start hammering it then it does get loud. Yeh there a good drive, especially on some twisty roads :D

Last edited:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Manages to get some Eibach springs for a bargin price, so got them fitted on Saturday
Car looks much better now, feels better too and the ride isn't any harsher, which im pleased about

Took some pics got a new camera so im still messing with the settings!
Apologies for the dirt on the car, not had time to wash it

Anyways next up, some decent tyres, then some camber ;)

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0146.jpg

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0155.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Bought some Eibach springs and a Whiteline adjustable rear ARB for the Teg both at bargin prices! The springs have made the ride a little sharper. The ARB has made the turn in miles better, feels even better now when im going round the twisties :D

ABCD0001.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture007.jpg

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Gave the car a much needed wash this weekend, and since the weather was nice, thought why not take some pictures :D

DSCF0308.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0388.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

Then just had a play around on photoshop with this one

teggyghost2.jpg

Last edited: