Chrono Yellow TDI FR Beeza - Now Hybrid'd

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
Well after looking for a Yellow Beeza for 5 months I finally picked it up on monday!

My aims going to be to get it Hybrid'd by the end of summer! :blink:

Heres some of the pics taken by the dealer. Got a free Cupra splitter

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

As I knew I would definitely be getting a PD130 I already bought some parts, as my mate had some for sale so i got these parts -

Seat Sport FMIC with Forge pipes
Milltek De-cat downpipe
Audi TT 312mm Brake conversion
Green cotton panel filter

It was a 400 mile round trip to the dealer so I brought the filter with me :D

some pics fitting it at a near by service station.

Pickedup.jpg

Filter.jpg

Greencotton.jpg

When I got home I also bought some Cupra Mirrors from Dave at Seremotors which arrived today.

DSCF1112.jpg

Fitted.

DSCF1115.jpg

And another pic.

DSCF1113.jpg

I've also ordered -

8000k HIDS
Bright white sidelights
LED number plate lights
Polo rear wiper
New front grill which comes with Seat badge and trim black.
Audi stickers for the calipers

Me and my mate are going to be fitting the cooler and brakes this weekend and am going to order a Milltek cat-back some time next week.

Last edited:

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
Got round to fitting my SS FMIC and TT brakes this weekend. Also fitted a Polo wiper and LED sidelights.

Would just like to add how terrible the forge pipes are! nothing fits.

Some pics from the weekend

During refurb
9e61eaf0.jpg

Fitted
04bfbf67.jpg

FMIC
db0d3db9.jpg

017a0e25.jpg

fe06bb45.jpg

Rear Wiper
5b6093c8.jpg

Going to order a Milltek cat-back this week to go with the de-cat downpipe I've already got.
Still waiting on HIDs and grill.

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
Very nice!! Car looks in awesome condition. Also like the sound of the plans that you have for it :thumbup:.

Any other plans that you have for it??

Cheers mate.

Well hopefully get a Turbo back Milltek fitted within the next week. Then get all the little bits leading up to the Hybrid

Seat Sport Strut Brace
PD160 Intake
Allards EGR Delete
Sort the S%$%$ty Forge Pipework out
Cupra Console Bushes
20mm Rear Spacers
Whiteline RARB
Weitec Coilovers and Shorter Droplinks
Awesome's Clutch and SMF Setup
PD150 Hybrid
Then a remap

Then I'll start on the looks props get alloys done black, Cupra spolier, Boost gauges and slight rear tints.

But when I cleaned it today I noticed some paint defects a want sorting so am going to get a full machine polish soon. Clutch release bearing seems to of gone so am going to go get that sorted under warranty once I've had more of a play with it.

Last edited:

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
Looking very nice there. How long did it take to fit the fmic?

Thanks,

To get the thing mounted around 20 mins but to try and make the forge pipes fit around a hour and a half. The bottom silicon needs around 2.5" chopped off. Then the top pipes just dont fit together as one of the pipes is to long. Then you need to chop bits off the bumper which is just trail and error.

Stupid thing is forge make a pipe which would replace the crappy bits they give you in the kit.

Last edited:

blackmagicibiza

black magic ibiza :D
May 18, 2010
suffolk
Car looks good, I am becoming a fan of the yellow ibiza's now. Look forward to what you have planned. Great job, keep up the good work :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
Cheers mate, yeah I only really wanted a yellow after seeing a lads on here. Got the milltek on now so am basically ready for a hybrid. Going to get some collies first.

Going to the ring again this September so a need it ready a little before then just to make sure everything's running alryt.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.