Come on Cordy drivers!

iJason111

Naz, got a few questions..
1 - The black trim on the bottom of the side panels, it's not stock is it?
2 - Is you exhaust a full system or just a back box?

Cheers.

Cheers.

THe Black trim is standard on most GTI/SX/CUpras,

I dont have a exhaust on mine, if your referring to the yellow one, thats owned by username Sheffs Cordy.

i think his is a cat back system

bbe5b036.jpg

Yep waiting for the arctic conditions and salt to disappear before they go on. Found the
recaros on eBay from an Ibiza I want to get trimmed to match the back.

Love that wheel! what ET's you got for the front and back?

Ive sourced my Borbet A's 16x7.5 in et 35 and et 20 for the rear, was going to get 9j for the rear but its my daily driver and occasionaly have to carry loads and passangers so not worth the hassle i thought.

im sure i saw those on the bay? werent they being solf by someone on here?? id just get everything retrimmed buddy! half leather with Alcantera Inserts in the middle and door cards!!

if you ever wanna flog the front recaros let me knoW!!

Sheff's Cordy

Jul 12, 2009
Sheffield

Cheers.

Mines a full stainless tsr 4-1 manifold, sports cat and powerflow backbox makes a nice noise not too loud round town but quite loud when you cain it.

3ec74a80.jpg

c6c859e5.jpg

Love Borbets they suit cordys 9's at the rear might rub got Et32 at the front Et25 at the back got a few things to sort before I get a retrim like noisy rear top mounts, replacing the front engine mount and my idle issue.

Last edited:

richypanic

Seat Cordoba 2.0 16v SX
Nov 8, 2008
Aldershot, Hampshire
Seems there is life in this thread yet! More Cordy drivers cropping up. Maybe we can all team up and give a mininmum order for a proper exhaust? Janspeed wasn't it?!

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Supersprint wanted a minimum order to remake a system, I think it was 10 orders. I'll be out on the group buy idea though. Unfortunately I'm getting rid of project Cordy ( will probably have to break her :( ) as I'm just not able to find the time to work on her these days.

Pete

chris96sx

hi guys will get some pics of my cordoba up as soon as i reach 15 post and then you boys can give me some ideas of what i can do to her:D

ReiverFR

Old Skool! Best thing about the Cordoba SX 2.0 is nobody knows what they are and realises they are packing a bit of grunt.

I used to like the rare Cordoba 130 TDi, they are awesome.

chris96sx

thanks yea i love the blue like yea motor sport look i think i have done things since photos e.g painted skirts and lower bumper parts same as car ,single wiper dtm mirrors.i would like a cage in there and buckets and lower it some more !

chris96sx

thanks naz i just have normal interior in the nothing good and yea wont the 17s gone and some white 5 spoke 15s-16s just finding some and realy wont a new spoiler but dont no what cars fit thats all

chris96sx

na they just the cloth seats and normal seat belts like i would like the spoiler that f2STU has on his nothing to big like and yea i would love the star wheels but i did not think they was that cheap like

heartygti

alrite lads am new too the site i drive a cordoba cupra 20vt an love it too bits, its a nice bit of power too over time i wanna put a set of brembo's of a leon on it an get a fmic an bigger injectors,an when the funds allow it will be geting a bigger turbo:D

i will post up some pics when i get me 15 posts up

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.