Come on Cordy drivers!

chris sxcordoba

Glad i joined

I am now the proud owner of a 1.6sx 3dr its used to be another members before and its my first seat and i love it and when sat in traffic i havent seen another , im now thinking of putting a vr6 lump in it, but how easy is this? Also does anyone know what car i need to find in a breakers for a rear disk conversion?

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
I am now the proud owner of a 1.6sx 3dr its used to be another members before and its my first seat and i love it and when sat in traffic i havent seen another , im now thinking of putting a vr6 lump in it, but how easy is this? Also does anyone know what car i need to find in a breakers for a rear disk conversion?

Welcome to the fold :D

Rear disc conversion needs the stub axles and brakes off a car with discs, either Ibiza of Cordoba. I'd use Mk4 golf rear callipers though ( you need Goodridge hoses for them ) as they don't seize.

Pete

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
My Old Cordy:

album_pic.jpg

This one was for Sale on Ebay the week before last, not sure if it sold or not. Will post the link.

Here's a couple of pics of my new one, picked it up at the weekend.

Cordoba.jpg

CordobaSideRear.jpg

Love these cars!

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
cheers, its had a gooood clean since the last pics.. ill get them up plus the few from inters i managed to get.

white sounds nice, my mate reckons a Jazz blue COrdy with mk3 front end would look sweet.. with the black trims..

I like the sound of that!!

I don't suppose you would happen to know which my Cordoba (1997) would be, OBD1 or OBD2? I want to buy a cable to connect my laptop to the car but not sure which to get?

Cheers

CORDY_SXMAN

Apr 14, 2004
www.vagowners.co.uk
Naz - here is a photo of your cordy at inters
Z79.jpg

Nice to meet you mate, always good to meet a fellow Cordy owner, not that many of us about!
Here is a quick pic of my Cordy at Inters to.
X11.jpg

Paul

n31l

May 18, 2010
maaan i havent seen many cordys around my area, but i saw two in the same day the other day >.< they are pretty rare though, still trying to get enough posts to stick some pix up :( lol nearly there! took it to the car wash the other day, and it took some of the paint off which im not happy about! ARGH hate it.

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
Cheers Naz. What grill do you have in yours btw? Mine is meshed but I see you have slats? Not seen one of those de-badged ones before.

Loving the photo's too. Will look forward to refreshing mine with some paint and see you all next year. (Unless I make Players in time)

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
Mine is de-badged but a mesh version. Much prefer your one. It's the same shape and model as yours look at them in our photos. Wasn't the facelift 1999-

d335nap

my cordy sx tdi

my cordy sx tdi coupe
cordytdi.jpg

does any one no how many cordy sx tdi coupes was made, and also does any one have any side skirts that i can buy as some little tw*t nicked them:censored:

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
You've got yourself a rare one there not many came to the UK. Side skirts you can get from dealers (expensive) if they have stock or ebay. You could also get some off of a GTi or Cupra.

I've seen a couple for sale in recent times and they have gone for varying amounts, I'd like to get my hands on one.

my cordy sx tdi coupe
cordytdi.jpg

does any one no how many cordy sx tdi coupes was made, and also does any one have any side skirts that i can buy as some little tw*t nicked them:censored:

nice coupe mate.. and as paul said, super rare in the uk!! get it lowered on coilies.. itll be the best thing you ever do!
which tdi engine is in there? power wise?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.