Connect App Mileage

John Wick

May 12, 2022
Anyone with the connect app ever have the mileage not showing same as vehicle. Done 3 journeys and still the difference between car and app is 3 miles, but my OCD side is annoying me

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Anyone with the connect app ever have the mileage not showing same as vehicle. Done 3 journeys and still the difference between car and app is 3 miles, but my OCD side is annoying me

Not something I've ever thought to look at tbh John. However, I've just checked mine and it's exactly like yours!

Screenshot_20230911_112407_CUPRA CONNECT.jpg 20230911_111828.jpg

Refreshed the app and it still reads 3 miles less!

John Wick

May 12, 2022
That's obviously not just coincidence then, must be something with the app or servers?

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
Sorry for my confusion but What is the app for?
What does it gain you?

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
I use it to set my departure times for charging and to send destinations to the satnag when needed.
Also it's useful for activating aircon during the warm days & de-icing / demisting and heating the seats in the winter.

Nov 18, 2021
Are you sure that all you journeys are registered in the app? Because I found some of them no being registered, and could cause different mileage consumption.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Working this morning, difference is only 2 miles now?
So is mine. Still reading 3 miles less on the app after a journey this morning.
I sent cupra digital an email yesterday and received a reply, well it looks like a generic one! I won't bother posting it unless someone particularly wants to see it. Basically it says to reset the infotainment, delete and reinstall the app. If that fails then do a full factory reset on the infotainment system. Bit drastic for this particular issue I think 🤔.

LetsForment

Nov 28, 2022
South East England
Yeah, I would imagine the phone app is just reporting what the factory database is providing it. And that in turn is just holding the mileage data updated every time you power down the car.

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
No, I've got a VZ2 310 gas guzzler!
😎 We have both 👍

Spent so long running V8s that I just shut my eyes n wait for the click from the pump. I don't need or want an app to tell me what it costs. When I get asked if I want a receipt for petrol, my immediate thought and sometimes response is "Why? I'm only gonna burn the stuff".

Smiles per Gallon is the only figure I really care about and on that front the Formentor delivers 👍😎

Attachments

• 20230912_095246.jpg
    20230912_095246.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 70
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.