Cup Spoiler FR / Cupra / Aero - Group Buy (Officially Approved)

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
The Cupra splitter's have been sent by DHL according to Cup Spoiler. Here are a few pics to wet the appetite. I think they look fantastic especially as they come in a black finish

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

Which of the two is this, im back from afghan now gonna get in touch with cupspoiler and oreder one :D

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
I think it looks great in those pics,i cant wait to get it on the car.Gernot is also looking into making side skirts and diffuser to match.If anyone else is intrested,let me know and i will keep you updated as i get news from him.........

Poverty

I think it looks great in those pics,i cant wait to get it on the car.Gernot is also looking into making side skirts and diffuser to match.If anyone else is intrested,let me know and i will keep you updated as i get news from him.........

very interested in the diffuser. Wonder if or how the skirts would look on a cupra that has the seat skirts!

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
One point that makes me worried is if it affects the brake cooling effect caused by the vertical flaps underneath the front spoiler (in front of each wheel). If it cancels their purpose it may not a desirable side effect.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Mine has turned up today. Don't need a surfboard ever again! Appears really well made but will require taking the bumper off to fit it would appear. May just screw it on though with some decent sized screws rather than taking the bumper off. Mine will also need spraying as although it's okay from a distance up close you can see little marks, etc.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Impressions.

Well it certainly is well made! Chap at the paint shop was overly impressed by it and I tend to agree. It comes with 8 pre-drilled holes. I have decided I am not going to take the bumper off to fit it and have actually used some 3 inch metal screws and non-wear washers. As the Leon will go in January it will also save me from taking the bumper off again!

Pictures below are taken this morning prior to it going to be sprayed. Will hopefully be fitting it for good over the weekend.

As you will see the spoiler sits flush with the wheel arch on either side and this suits me as a previous effort left the spoiler far too far forward and out of line with the arch edges.

Can't wait to get it back and fitted......by the way the item is delivered in gloss black but will need priming and painting if you want to paint it. I am having mine done in matt black

2006_1006April0003.jpg

2006_1006April0006.jpg

2006_1006April0005.jpg

2006_1006April0004.jpg

2006_1006April0007.jpg

I have a decision to make on whether to paint the ''Cupra'' section black to match it better. I don't want to make a Cupra-lookalike but wonder if it would look better

Last edited:

Poverty

I have a decision to make on whether to paint the ''Cupra'' section black to match it better. I don't want to make a Cupra-lookalike but wonder if it would look better

Looking at the pics I was actually thinking about how much better it would look with the "cupra section" done black.

I also love your grille. You painted a linea one black?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.