Cupra Locking issue

CupraThomo

Oct 9, 2018
i found out only this morning to my dismay that with passager door open the car will still lock and set alarm, how that possible. my FR would never lock if anything was left open.

any tips, check, resets welcome

AlexOS

The only door open that will prevent you locking with the fob is the drivers door.

If the drivers door is open it will not lock, however, if the drivers door is closed but all other doors and the boot are open, it will still close the central locking system, then as each door is closed, it will be locked.

Reactions: CupraThomo

CupraThomo

Oct 9, 2018
The only door open that will prevent you locking with the fob is the drivers door.

If the drivers door is open it will not lock, however, if the drivers door is closed but all other doors and the boot are open, it will still close the central locking system, then as each door is closed, it will be locked.

thanks, must remind the kids to triple check the doors then sounds like a design floor

markrtw

Mar 3, 2018
Northants
I think the lights only flash once all the doors are closed properly, so just keep an eye on them and they'll flash when the last door closes.

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
thanks, must remind the kids to triple check the doors then sounds like a design floor
I don't see it as a floor as such, quite handy in fact with the little man. Means I can get out, open his door, lock the car then get him out of his seat and all his bits out of the footwell then close the door, knowing I don't have to get my key out with my hands full and the car will lock itself.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: CupraThomo

CupraThomo

Oct 9, 2018
I don't see it as a floor as such, quite handy in fact with the little man. Means I can get out, open his door, lock the car then get him out of his seat and all his bits out of the footwell then close the door, knowing I don't have to get my key out with my hands full and the car will lock itself.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

guess so, not thought about that

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.