Cupra Service Plan Policy Issues

the_lorne_ranger

Nov 20, 2023
Aberdeen, Scotland
Anyone have any issue with service plans for the Formentor? Seat financial services advised me they don't deal with Cupra Service Plans, and there doesnt seem to be a contact for Cupra Service Plans.

I've had my VZ2 for 2 weeks, was told it had a service plan, called Seat, no service plan attached to the vehicle. However I have a service history document which shows a service plan from 2021 to 2025 with a policy number, Called Seat Financial Services, they wont discuss the policy (Which appears on their system as a 'Customer ID' until I've given proof of ownership and drivers license, so currently sorting that to find out.

But, my local Cupra dealer says they are not set up to sell service plans, and Seat say to contact your nearest Cupra Dealer for service plans.

So If the service plan I thought I had doesn't exist, there doesn't seem to be any way for me to set up another one!

Last edited:

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Anyone have any issue with service plans for the Formentor? Seat financial services advised me they don't deal with Cupra Service Plans, and there doesnt seem to be a contact for Cupra Service Plans.

I've had my VZ2 for 2 weeks, was told it had a service plan, called Seat, no service plan attached to the vehicle. However I have a service history document which shows a service plan from 2021 to 2025 with a policy number, Called Seat Financial Services, they wont discuss the policy (Which appears on their system as a 'Customer ID' until I've given proof of ownership and drivers license, so currently sorting that to find out.

But, my local Cupra dealer says they are not set up to sell service plans, and Seat say to contact your nearest Cupra Dealer for service plans.

So If the service plan I thought I had doesn't exist, there doesn't seem to be any way for me to set up another one!
Maybe just that dealer doesn't do it, I was offered service plans for my CUPRA at my dealer.

the_lorne_ranger

Nov 20, 2023
Aberdeen, Scotland
Be aware, if you sell the car, you can’t transfer that policy to a new CUPRA, and they won’t refund you pro-rata if you’ve paid up front.

I found this out to my own not inconsiderable cost when I traded in my VZ2 for a new VZN.
Yes, was aware of this, had a VW All-In Service plan before and it was the same deal, so just took it on monthly payments.

Seat have advised me that there is a service plan until 2025, which is transferrable to me, it was just saved under the Private Reg of the previous owner.

That was after 6 calls to 7 different Seat VWFS advisors checked current reg private reg and policy number!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.