customer satisfaction survey

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
Just had a survey from SEAT about how my deaker performs. It has come from spain. anyone else had one? Filled it in and posted it back. Godd to see they are doing this stuff and it is vital that anyone who gets one fills it in. how else can they improve the service.

Well done SEAT it would be nice to get some feed back about their results, but i guess that would be commercially confidential. still at least it's not Merc. They have just delivered a friends motor back with the door ripped out and denied it was them!!!!!!

Happy daze

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
I haven't had one recently but I have had two since buying my Ibiza a couple of years ago.

I am never entirely convinced by these surveys. I don't know if you are like me but I always end up going for the box one or two in from the end, to make it look more convincing. e.g. 'Are you extremely satisfied?' Er. 'Are you quite satisfied?' Yes, that'll be the one! 'Are you extremely likely to return to this garage?' Um. 'Are you quite like to return to this garage?' Tick! Very scientific.:D

T. Spark

Ive got one, came last week, as said from Spain HQ!

Might ask for some freebies for such a bad service :p

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I never got one when I had my Ibiza, but got one within a couple of weeks of getting my ST from Ford though. :shrug:

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
Used to work in market research and there is a lot of these type of surveys about. Obviously different manufacturers will react differently when they get them, but if something's bad then tell them - they can't do anything to fix it otherwise!

Distant Sun

Contains mild peril
Sep 9, 2005
Belfast
I got one of these the other day. They got my initial and surname wrong (not even close, unless it was spelt by someone in England over the phone to someone in Spain!!) and referred to the servicing of my Toledo....I've got a Leon and an Altea.:doh:
I'm now looking for the section on the customer satisfaction survey to complain about the customer satisfaction survey:blink:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members