Debadged Black Magic FR

Red Rum

Using "the fuel of Satan"
Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Decide do do me first mod this morning. Its taken a while but ive been busy and funds arent amassing as hoped. Took me about and hour, mostly beacause of stubborn spanish glue but i like it more than before
When i bought it
DSC_0311.jpg

Now
DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

Also removed these but forgot to take a after pic so you'll just have to imagine
DSC_0006-3.jpg

While i was on i gave the car a wash and polish

Shiney things
DSC_0022.jpg

Rear sidepanel
DSC_0023-1.jpg

Last edited:

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Because i dont have the knowledge or materials to do it, as of yet. Its going to happen though:D

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
:drool:Ya ya, very night rider, specially when i get me black alloys:D oh and lower it every possible mm

ps that pic should be:censored::D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Thanks mate, thought you would like it! :D

I have dark grey wheels and am lowered 75mm+ :)

Any Q's mate just ask!

What wheels you thinking?

lil_kimmy

Definately going to do this to mine too. Possibly this weekend but I am leaving the FR bit on. Each to their own though.

BTW looks very nice mate :)

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Definately going to do this to mine too. Possibly this weekend but I am leaving the FR bit on. Each to their own though.

BTW looks very nice mate :)

Thanks, its worth doin in my opinion. If you dont like it they can always go back on.

Not sure about wheels yet Ad. Was think of doing the orginals in black as i happen to work in quite a handy little place:D

How much did the solernoid (excuse spelling) if you dont mind me asking? Also what was the cost of the filling smoothing and spraying?

Thanks

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
A mate happens to work in a bodyshop so I only paid - £40 welding plate in hole from badge - £40 for solenoid, rest was beer money!

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Where do you get those from then? - a mate who works in a body shop that is:confused::D

Ill re-phrase my question then. How much would you expect to exchange for that to be done?

Cheers

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Regarding the wheels, im going to try and sort it out with the boss tonight so that i can stop back at work one night and spray the originals. Hoping to be able to spay them Ancrite (bad spelling) Black. Apparently its a nice black and when it catches the light they have a sliver gleam to them. If i cant use that im hoping to get R&D to make a custom mix:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.