drive mode fault 1.5V1

Feb 20, 2024
Hi all, first off, thanks for having me, i've been lurking for a while and have now signed up.

I'm hoping someone can help me on a couple of points. I recently purchased a 2021 V1 Formentor with manual box. Its a lovely car to drive, but soo damn slow. I've been switching between the various drive modes and have realised that there is zero difference in throttle response of steering weight between them. Even ECO feels exactly the same as Sport profile. Is this something anyone has come across before, or are they all like this. Maybe someone with the same car can tell me if they experience a notable difference between the profiles. The throttle response on my car feels like its stuck in eco, a huge amount of lag. I had an Alfa Mito Twinair once that had more pep than this car. I wasn't expecting the Formentor to feel fast, but i was expecting it to feel responsive.

The second issue may be related. Playing with the various dash configurations and i came across the Power/Torque display. Power will get to 100% quite easily, but torque doesn't go over 53%. I wonder if anyone else has any experience of this, or what your own displays run to.

So yeah, a typical first post on a forum, looking for help.

The car has only done 16k and still feels like a new car in all other respects. Any help or insight would be really appreciated.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.