Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)?

FRTSIman

Aug 2, 2013
Has anyone got a SEAT Leon FR with the FR Dynamic Pack, which includes Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) and Progressive Steering? And if so, was it worth having? I also wondered if it would be more of an advantage with 18 inch wheels instead of the standard 17 inch wheels, to give a more effective difference in ride and handling between the different settings? also is it only really useful on more powerful FR models with multi-link rear suspension?

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
I have it and i love it. I also drove leon without it and there is a big difference in handling...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

sven7

Apr 19, 2004
North West
Massive difference. I've got the 1.4ACT ST FR on 18" wheels and DCC and recently had the same car but in hatchback (without DCC) for a courtesy car whilst our's was in for service. Both of these models have the more basic torsion beam rear suspension.

The ride was considerably firmer so much so I don't think we would have kept the car personally (as uses as kiddie carrier). The std set up is comparable to the Sport option on the DCC, we use normal mode which provides a good balance of handling/comfort whilst comfort mode for me is quite floaty with a lot more vertical movement.

Well worth it in my opinion.

nori

May 10, 2015
Without sounding stupid how do you tell if you have the dynamic pack on your car?

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014
Without sounding stupid how do you tell if you have the dynamic pack on your car?

While I am interested in the answer for this purely because I'm a car geek... How do you not know what your car comes with?

nori

May 10, 2015
While I am interested in the answer for this purely because I'm a car geek... How do you not know what your car comes with?

Being the first newish car I have bought coming from a 02 plate Astra at the time I was only concerned about the looks and aesthetic looks like led headlights it's only now I'm starting to look more into my car to bangs bits and bobs that I'm interested I what else it has

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.