Emission Control System Warning light

Mar 3, 2008
york
anyone had problems with this light coming on? Mine came on and flashed then went off had it to the garage and they said compression is low on cylinder 3 then they changed the coil pack and said see how that goes. all seems ok but will go for a drive in the morn.

oh forgot to say say its a cupra the car drives fine and performs like it should but i was a little concerned by the light coming on.

hawtin1584

Oct 30, 2008
I have just got that light, comes on at high revs and the car starts to miss fire in 3rd gear onlyinbetween 3-4revs, hopefully will get the coilpack changed.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
anyone had problems with this light coming on? Mine came on and flashed then went off had it to the garage and they said compression is low on cylinder 3 then they changed the coil pack and said see how that goes. all seems ok but will go for a drive in the morn.

oh forgot to say say its a cupra the car drives fine and performs like it should but i was a little concerned by the light coming on.

mate i had that on my cupra , resulted in a new head being fitted and loads of agro with SEAT what car u got and how many miles you done?
does ur exhaust sound like its popping on tickover?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.