Engine Management light

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
when i took my car to seat for a service someones realy nice lcr was being raged the :censored: out of by one of the mechs there, he was driveing it like a tossa, when i got in there i said that i hope they wernt gunna drive my car like that else they wont get a penny out of me....................

:censored: ers

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
when i took my car to seat for a service someones realy nice lcr was being raged the :censored: out of by one of the mechs there, he was driveing it like a tossa, when i got in there i said that i hope they wernt gunna drive my car like that else they wont get a penny out of me....................

:censored: ers

i picked my car up from SEAT the other day...i reset the trip computer when I dropped it off and it had average of 11mpg over 17miles!

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
Fault was due to the "mixture being too lean" probably due to the crappy oil I put in when i got it bcoz it was sooo low!

Other than that its been a normal service and refit the rear washer correctly! RELIEVED! ;)

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
Well aslong as the fault doesnt reappear lol! Got full Seat history anyways so not like its been mistreated just high miler! Less issues than my last one with 50k lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.