Evo2345's Speed Blue K1 THE END

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Mines only got 13k on but I'm fed up putting £70 a week fuel in.
The wife's tdi Leon does the same running for £35 a week but just not as much fun.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
The wife's tdi Leon does the same running for £35 a week but just not as much fun.

Glad its not only me

I love the power of Cupra R but..... its not the same as my FR TDI

I just find that was more exciting, could boot the hell out of it and still know that my fuel guage wasnt moving much

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Well I came from a petrol FR and believe it or not I miss it!
As it didn't have leather I felt I sat in the car not on the car as you do with the leather.
Build quality was better as I seem to be fixing rattles every other week to keep it how I like (silent)
Fancy a derv maybe Audi or merc next.
Maybe sooner than I planned

May 7, 2011
North East, UK
I went from a Cupra to an FR+ diesel TDi!! You do miss the power I will agree ... But I am running 214 with what I have and also have the car booked in for full custom exhaust and stage 2, should give me about 240-245 so it is standard Cupra power but being a diesel will kick most standard into touch!!

Had a couple of bets at GTi International against Golf GTi on stage 1, won 2/3 there is a lot to be said for a diesel!! Granted it is quite a bit about the start!! But still won!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h3sydy

May 7, 2011
North East, UK

I fancy an S/RS3 but it is going back from a TDi to performance petrol prices!! For what I travel I get about 650 out of a tank and was getting about 375 from the Cupra so an RS3 will be less so may as well double petrol costs!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2tynyy

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Unfortunately It looks like I will be downgrading my car been looking at all sorts from Clio sports to older Audi A3, the new bike will be my pride and joy the car will only be a winter hack.

tuan21

My Cupra, my life style
Feb 24, 2011
Italy
Unfortunately It looks like I will be downgrading my car been looking at all sorts from Clio sports to older Audi A3, the new bike will be my pride and joy the car will only be a winter hack.

You'll miss this awesome K1... but a CBR600 will give you great feelings!

If i lived in the UK... I would buy it :D

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Got somebody viewing the car tomorrow night so car may soon be gone :cry:
Few pictures from the weekend clean
P1000246.jpg

P1000248.jpg

P1000249.jpg

P1000251.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members