Exeo "Fan Style" Washer Jet Conversion

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
After taking inspiration from the A4 forums, I decided to upgrade the dated needle syle front washer jet for fan style ones. Why they weren't fitted in the first place, I don't know.

For those of you who have read the Audi guide, I have good news. On the Exeo they actually fit straight on without gluing!

I ordered my jets from eBay, the Chinese seller I chose is selling 2 genuine jets for less than the price of 1 from the UK. Here is the link - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221414239655

They are pretty much plug and play fit, I found the guide for the Ibiza 6J and its the same method (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342556) One thing I will say though, you don't need to prise the old ones out with a screwdriver, just squeeze the long edges together and they pop out.

When you first test them you will think that the spray is quite low on the screen. Adjust the screw next to the jet and you should be sorted.

I hope this helps :)

All the best
Tom

Last edited:

okedave

Jul 14, 2014
Ive just bought a set as I'm quite disappointed with the current washer jet - looking forward to them arriving now :)

JezzaS

Jezza
Mar 16, 2012
Kent
I ordered a pair from the ebay link Tom gave above. Delivered from China and arrived no problem. They took about 2 mins to fit and work brilliantly. Had to adjust them up fully to get above the bottom half of the screen.

I will change back to my originals for the winter as I have heated washer jets as part of the winter pack, unless anyone knows where to get a cheap pair of heated fan style washers from.

Good small but cheap mod.

Thanks
J

okedave

Jul 14, 2014
Mine came, and theyve made a world of difference, I really cant believe how much improvement there has been for such little cost. :)

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
Looking at this mod thinking it might be a good one to change over - can someone confirm that the ebay link in the first post is still the correct one - it doesn't seem to have an Exeo (or A4) on the compatibility list which is making me concerned. Or even better, does someone have the SEAT Part code for the fan washers?

lm62svt

Sep 26, 2013
Essex
Looking at this mod thinking it might be a good one to change over - can someone confirm that the ebay link in the first post is still the correct one - it doesn't seem to have an Exeo (or A4) on the compatibility list which is making me concerned. Or even better, does someone have the SEAT Part code for the fan washers?

Hi
Just went to the page link above and message informed me "you have already purchased" so it appears link is still good.
Although Exeo is not mentioned in the list they do fit and work very well.

PS The price appears to have gone up!!!!

Cheers

Last edited:

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
Hi
Just went to the page link above and message informed me "you have already purchased" so it appears link is still good.
Although Exeo is not mentioned in the list they do fit and work very well.

PS The price appears to have gone up!!!!

Cheers
How much were they before?

Thanks for the verification!

Cookies

May 18, 2014
County Down
Def a mod worth trying. Only issue I have is not knowing whether or not I have heated jets. Any easy way of finding this out guys?

Thanks

Cooks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cookies

May 18, 2014
County Down
D'oh. That would make sense. Sometimes the question seems reasonable until you see how simple the answer is....
Cheers bud.
Cooks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Liamdaffern

Dec 9, 2014
these are a great mod took about 60 seconds to do tried them wasn't impressed, looked under the bonnet again to find my battery soaking wet,

d'oh I hadn't connected the pipe correctly there now working fine.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise