Exhaust options for the 190 4drive

GringAddict

Dec 22, 2023
Manchester, UK
Hi there hope everyone is well, and ready for Christmas!
I recently ordered a Cupra Ateca 2.0tsi DSG 190 4drive and it’s due for delivery in January, really excited. It’s a family car never had a cupra but decided to hop over this time as it was more of a car for less money with more spec. I suspect I’ll regret not going with the 300 but I wanted it to be the most fuel efficient we could get for the 2.0tsi as we have a 4.4 biturbo X5 too so long journeys can be bank breakers!

The one thing I don’t like is not getting the 300 quad exhaust though, so I’ll be doing that straight away, which brings me to my question. I take it the mounts are already there to fit this from a 300, or one compatible with a 300? (I also take it it’ll be exactly the same as GTI / S3 and be interchangeable to a point).
I haven’t really decided what to go for yet but the estimated quotes I have for a custom exhaust are a lot cheaper than what is out there off the shelf, so I’ll probably do that and then pick some black ak tips or similar. Anyone done this yet, or what is your set up?
Thanks!