Exhaust popping

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
Hi, was revving a minute ago and my Miltek exhaust pops when I let off the accelerator...this happens if I let of once the revs are about 3500+.....is this meant to happen or does it mean ive got a hole in my exhaust or something??

Will.

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Yes it is meant to happen! My Blueflame turbo back does it more often when its cold but also does it when nice and warm and when its being given the beans. I think(but don't quote me on this) its unburnt fuel escaping, then being chucked through the hot exhaust and pops.

Enjoy the popping :D

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
mine dos this as people say at very random times tho more so when the system is proper hot tho

daves ibiza

lol you no it mate. scooby would be better tho lol. i have a few more on my laptop but dont no how to load onto hear

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
all fitted on the scooby. works when driving but i dont want to give it too many beans when standing still. if you know what i mean.

daves ibiza

yeah i no what you mean mate lol come down later and give us a show

you can do my laptop then lol

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
i tell you what. meet me at mcdonalds tonight down western avenue and i can hook your laptop up online if i get an issue

Feb 25, 2007
stroud
my ibiza does it loads full decat with a non resnonated blueflame system runing k03s with jabba software with pelouin diff and up rated gear box plus spec clutch and it sounds so good enjoy

Last edited:

daves ibiza

lol awesome thats how mine sounds on cold starts lol love it

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.