Exhausts???

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
hi all,

im after a cat back exhaust system and wondering what you guys reccomend?

i would like a mk3 cupra exhaust(dont we all) but cant find one.
Im wondering as these will fit the mk2 ibiza will a after market mk3 exhaust also fit the mk2 ibiza 16v cupra?

any info would be much appriechated

cheers

crezz ;)

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
I would recommend the one I'm selling but the 8v exhaust diameter is smaller than the 16v ;)

As far as I know, the 16v and the mk3 1.8T exhausts have the same diameter. I imagine an aftermarket exhaust for the mk3 would fit your mk2 16v.

:)

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
what sort of money am i looking at? ive found a janspeed cat back exhaust for £290. any good? dont want anything boy racerish

ricktgti

what sort of money am i looking at? ive found a janspeed cat back exhaust for £290. any good? dont want anything boy racerish

why not get a custom powerflow fitted, liftime gaurentee, over 100 tails to choose from, to the sound you want. mine cost £290 fitted
ps dont do what i did by when they ask you how you want it to sound start trying to make car noises in your local busy exhaust center. i looked a right fool lol

latenightstoner

ive got a magnatec cat back system it its tooo loud. if i spend a night cruisin wen i get into bed at night my ears are ringing. i had a powerflow system on my mini it was mint would recomend ave a look thay got loads of depos

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
ive just done a search for powerflow depots in my area and there is one about 30mins from me, just its at a garage that has not got a good reputation. :(

if i had a custom made one what do you fink will look good as a tail pipe? position? i was thinking like the old r32, single 3" pipe each side? any opinions

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
1_lg.jpg

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
there are some other garages but none do custom exhausts. Looks like im going to have to travel a bit to get one done.

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
yeh go custon i found they work out better plus most garages tht do it will give you a lifetime garenteeeeeee which comes in handy

ricktgti

only takes about a hour or so,so u could travel to another town drop of the car do some christmas shopping. bobs your uncle

soamer

soamer
Jan 8, 2007
telford
i had a magnex on mine cat back system its ok when its not blowing or knocking against the car i wounldnt have another one im going to get the powerflow one £150 from my local supplier

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise