Apr 27, 2008
got some more pics, a want going to put them up because a wasn't to keen on how they turned out but hay theres no harm

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

there was more but they are really naff :banned:

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
awesome work there dude!

lots of things done in such little time!

awesome paint in the photos what wax are you using there???

Apr 27, 2008
a use a product called pro-shine http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ProShine-Spra...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a12872cc our lass found it while looking on ebay for a present to get me, its seriously good stuff. all you do is spray it on your car then wipe on with one cloth then buff it with another, you don't use water or anything. i just do one panel at a time, then me mirror and then me wheels.

she got me the biggest pack they do, you get loads of stuff in it.

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
a use a product called pro-shine http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ProShine-Spra...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a12872cc our lass found it while looking on ebay for a present to get me, its seriously good stuff. all you do is spray it on your car then wipe on with one cloth then buff it with another, you don't use water or anything. i just do one panel at a time, then me mirror and then me wheels.

she got me the biggest pack they do, you get loads of stuff in it.

Interesting stuff there!! certainly looks good from the photos!

I tend to use some of the dodo juice purple haze from elite car care! fantastic wax but fair bit more expensive than yours! excellent results!

keep up the good work!

Apr 27, 2008
its not just wax, you use it to clean your car. just spray it onto your filthy car and it comes out like that

Apr 27, 2008
a little update on things iv ordered:

new front number plate
matt black vinyl to go behind front and back number plates
LED number plate bulbs
new cupra brake pads
3 stick on LED lights for the boot
new sony CDX F7500 headunit (fitted)

will also be ordering new front brake discs next monday as there a birthday present :D

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
car looks top mate...

what the stick on LED lights for? Are they sort of ones you find in any DIY shop...?

Just got milltek turbo back...decat as well...love the noise!

Apr 27, 2008
car looks top mate...

what the stick on LED lights for? Are they sort of ones you find in any DIY shop...?

Just got milltek turbo back...decat as well...love the noise!

two lights are for the boots because there isn't a light in there and its a pain when its dark to see anything, then the other one i'll put in the back or maybe use it to light up the engine bay if its dark :shrug:

i haven't got the new exhaust yet but i can't wait :rolleyes: how does yours sound?

Apr 27, 2008
ohh yes and i got them from ebay, they was only £4 and they want be on all the time so should last quite a while

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
two lights are for the boots because there isn't a light in there and its a pain when its dark to see anything, then the other one i'll put in the back or maybe use it to light up the engine bay if its dark :shrug:

i haven't got the new exhaust yet but i can't wait :rolleyes: how does yours sound?

i need some lighting for my sub in the boot, might eye some up.

got cat-back at moment, that sounds ok, decat downpipe should be here tomorrow

Apr 27, 2008
yer iv read somewhere about you getting de-cat downpipe. what sort of gain are you looking at by adding it? noise and power gains a would expect

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
noise yes...as basically straight pipe all the way through, unsure on gains, less turbo lag i presume as its more free flowing

Apr 27, 2008
so that will be 2.5" all the way through then want it? when i got my exhaust booked in the guy worked out the quote for a 2.25" turbo-back and when i said that i wanted 2.5" he said it wouldn't make any difference because 2.25" is big enough. i'm getting 2.5" still but it made me think because his place has been running for years so he must no what hes talking about :shrug:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
yeah will be milltek all the way from turbo back...trust their stuff. Should make a difference having no cat on, better noise and more responsive i hope.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise