Front lower strut

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Need a bit off help

I have seen a Front lower strut brace for the Ibiza but i have no idea where it attaches to. Its pretty cheap too!!

Take a look

Here is the link to the website
http://www.strutbracer.co.uk/tables/seat.htm

There is no picture there but ill host it and edit the thread when its up.

lowerstrut5lr.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
I didnt fit mine but i think you have to take off the splat guard under the car and fit it on the bottom of the suspension.It only took the garage about half hour to do it so it cannot be that hard if you have a ramp. :shrug:

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
stoneyfordNI said:
im gonna pop my lower cover off 2moro n suss this out , if i have time , some people have stuff to order :whistle:

Trying to get the money 2mara mate. Cant wait any longer, all this talk and nothing seems to be happening. They better say yes :D

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
stoneyfordNI said:
is it just me but arent the wishbones a moving part , surely this must go across the lower subframe,
where the wishbones mount to the subframe . had one on my 16v GTI along with all the other braces (front upper,front lower,rear upper)also front and rear ARB's eibach springs koni dampers with fast road settings.
cornered like a rollerskate rattled your fillings out if you ran over a cats eye.

Jan 29, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Ive got one (OMP, same as that)..... dont bother with it!

it bolts between the wishbones... thats IF you can get it to fit.
mine was a fair way off lining up, and i wasnt about to start shifting my subframe around to get a decent fit.

if you want one.. you can have mine for £25 :)

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
One of our guys fitted one of these on his Fabia, it hanged so low to clear the diff on the gearbox he caught it on everything and his car wasnt lowered.

Stupid.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.