• Supermarket

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Other???

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

wobblelino

Feb 7, 2008
Herts
OOps sorry it was 250 miles (not 280) but still quite good.

Oh and before people asked - i was doing between 70-80 mostly on the m way although there was some sections where only doing 50 course of average speed cameras and traffic.

Still well pleased though. Love my car! ;)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Shell V-Power every time. A couple of times recently there has been no V-Power locally and I have grudgingly put in just enough BP Ultimate with lower octane and higher price until V-Power becomes available again as it is the closest station to stop me running on fumes.

Not sure why anyone would choose BP Ultimate to be honest because of its lower octane and higher price compared to the likes of V-Power.

Mike H

VPower all the time. Not only because I have 2 Shell garages relatively local, but it does seem to feel the best of the 'supers' I have tried. Interesting to note that when I had to put half a tank of unleaded in during the VPower shortage a couple of weeks ago, the consumption dropped by 3-4mpg. Like others above, I also collect the points :)

bqd

need some chocolate
Apr 19, 2008
Belgrade, Serbia
Shell V Power Racing when I go out of country...
but in here I have choice of only one trash unleaded BMB95 (supposed to be RON95 but more like 92) with tons of sulfur in it...

God bless free market, hope we'll have it soon...

matthewbentham

Cupra averaged 41mpg once
I've had my Cupra since Sep 2007 and have used V-Power every time except on 2 occasions where I had to use BP Ultimate 'cos there was no Shell nearby. I also fill my work van up at shell so i get even more points. I got a £14 fuel voucher last statement!! Also a Shell credit card gets you cashback when you buy at shell garages

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Has anyone done a back - to comparison on the V-Power vs. Tesco 99 Ron ?
I am wondering if it gives more BHP or better economy ?

I am a bit nervous on supermarket fuel, especially after all the problems in the south last year...

kimko

Hi,

From the beginning i take only 100 RON from OMV(1.45 € in Croatia) for my Leon.

kimko

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.