Goodbye from me ( now coming back!)

Oct 12, 2005
Well after 3 years of seat ownership I am leaving. I have had both a leon fr tdi and a beezer cupra tdi. All remapped and have really enjoyed them both. But its time to move on and back to petrol. I have had my new toy for the last 4 weeks. It may be controversial on here but I love it. Looks amazing, sounds amazing, handling is amazing.

Heres a few pics

P1010522-1.jpg

P1010518.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

Thanks an goodbye.

Last edited:

T. Spark

Nice example, the gf wants the Type S in black as thinks it looks nice, if she has to has one she is going 2.2 DERV power

I will wait for you to catch up at the next set of traffic lights however ;)

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:lol: i always associate things with 'like' things...the reebok shoe shape is similar to that of the type r...:shrug: dont you think? well im a designer we all weird like that!

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Really nice looking cars the Civic and I'm sure you'll enjoy it - completely different to drive from the TDI right enough. :)

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
sad to see you leaving the SEATs but at least youve chosen a nice car to replace em with :) i do like the new civics, especially in red. not so sure about silver though
________
Vaporizerinfo.Com

Last edited:

T. Spark

:rolleyes: waits for t-spark to appear :)

:wave: Hello its T. Spark btw ;)

Anyway, I was actually going to comment saying some people dont change their car based on 'which one is faster'

That said, TDi ftw :cartman:

T. Spark

Seen one of them today, the looks really nice and would be fun to drive i would imagine?

Off topic, I didnt see you ebay item until the last minute and didnt have time to sign up to get it! You could have got abit more if you put it on SCN mate, been looking for a guinea pig bumper for a while

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I might be selling my original one soon, the guy that bought it still hasn't collected it and that was over a month ago.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Nice car! They do look nice and the dash's are SO cool! The way it all glows. Heard they're a bit....how can I put this?.......rock solid ride?

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Nice car! They do look nice and the dash's are SO cool! The way it all glows. Heard they're a bit....how can I put this?.......rock solid ride?

Can't be much worse than the Cupra? I don't think many cars are :cartman:

Seriously is the handling that good? I heard the new Type-Rs don't compare to the older model..what with that torsion beam rear suspension...:(