Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Latest mod...

SNOW

CIMG1636.jpg

You can just see my neighbours Golf GTI turbo...

Last edited:

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Next mod has arrived.... Seat Sport front strut brace! Picked it up at a bargain price from someone with a modded Fabia Vrs.

Can't wait to get it fitted and see if it makes a difference. Will look good in my engine bay anyway (will add a bit of colour) Pictures will follow as soon as it is fitted!

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Next mod has arrived.... Seat Sport front strut brace! Picked it up at a bargain price from someone with a modded Fabia Vrs.

Can't wait to get it fitted and see if it makes a difference. Will look good in my engine bay anyway (will add a bit of colour) Pictures will follow as soon as it is fitted!

Tbh it doesnt make all that much difference. Does help a bit with understeer but the best mod you could get is a rear anti roll bar. That'll be more fun! :D

But the strut brace does look nice all the same.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
hahaha i totally agree! Ive seen the "starfish" leon cupra alloys which look very smart with platinum grey they are 17s....got a pic somewhere....cant find it tho!

I second that! :)

And Gooner Mike - every little helps. It looks nice anyway! You've got it easy because you dont have the vacuum box on the sturt like you do on the diesels. :doh:

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
On the way to work today, noticed a knocking coming from the engine bay! Pulled over, popped the bonnet and noticed the back bit of the engine cover scrapping on the strut brace. :censored:

Anyone else had this problem?

Got home tonight and have started to cut away the rear part of the engine cover to stop it rubbing on the strut brace. Some of the paint has come off the brace too! NOT IMPRESSED! :(

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
New alloys!

Asking your opinions folks! Getting a set of these next week... :)

audiTT6spokes.jpg

They have 225 and 45 profile tyres on I think. Will I have to change to a lower profile?

Should I get them refurbed and painted a darker colour? Grey like the standard FR alloys or even black?

What are your thoughts? :shrug:

Linz_FR

i dnt think there too different from your original wheels tbh i prefer the original FR ones

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.