Seat Leon 1.9 Tdi, Cupra R look

lukehowardd

Jan 1, 2015
Looking sweet Luke, the bay is really tidy unlike mine haha, needs a good cleaning! :)

How're you finding the engine cover? Mines rubbed on my air con pipe so taken it off, don't want it ruining anything else.

As for the lines, I have just bought some myself, only vacuum lines though not the fuel lines, from Ramair. It was Luke who recommended them to me, so if I'm right he bought them from here? :)

--Lee
Cheers buddy. I havnt had much problem with it... Hasnt rubbed in anything that i can see... :)

Yeah i didmt buy then official from Ramair website, but they have an ebay site so bought from there....

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
That's pretty good that you've not had any rubbing then mate, I guess I was just unlucky with mine or it might have been when I was having the engine juddering through sticky vanes on the previous turbo as to why it's done that! :)

Ahh, my apologies then for that mistake, I didn't realise they had an eBay site (saying that pretty much most places have one now haha!) albeit I don't think the price would differ be it from their official site or the eBay one! :)

--Lee

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members