Guinness's Silver Mk4 Ibiza

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Do I spy electric foldy mirrors?

If so, they seem to be fitted to all GK02 cars (1st in UK) and thats it! (I also had a GK02, and that had foldies :D)

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
Yep electric foldy ones. it has all the gadgets now mate, love the car. I will be keeping it till the wheels fall off.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
What do people reckon to fogs and the number plate. Worried fitting them might take away some of the aggresive look it has ?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Number plates do RUIN the look yes bud. Fogs lights it'd connect just so you dont have the connectors hanging down getting all sorts of shite in them. Does look nice though that bumper! :thumbup:

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
put it on today with a euro plate holder (not the same one as Adlav) looks mint. Just need the scews for the fogs, LCR splitter and a lick of paint and its done.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
Engine bay done, new wheels should be sorted this week. Cupra rear bumper on begining of next month

dsc00173fb3.jpg

Last edited:

Aimez

is that your engine cover resprayed and battery cover then? Is it gloss black?

And seriously you must have a good job to afford all these mods so frequentlyas well as bills to pay, iv got so many things to pay for this month the car has to wait even longer for things to be put on!

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
nah aint got a good job.. still training will start getting some decent money in 6 weeks. Just been on baisic cash. However I did see an Evo 10 at work and I nearly wet myself with excitement when I seen it this morning.

I dont have many bills, I spend all my money on the car and the GF lol and yep the battery cover and engine cover are gloss black. Going to paint a few other bits later. Wanting a FMIC as well though so will wait till I get that and a forge strut brace.

Dec 5, 2007
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Hey, your cars looking great mate. Where did u get the front bumper from and where are u getting the rear from? It's a pitty i can't get any my colour and will have to pay for a respray...

Do you have a mod list? Or too afraid to work it out lol ( btw is it remapped )

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
took the side ones off now the battery one is on damo going for subtle.

Got the front bumper from ebay, had it sprayed. Got the rear one from a dealer getting that done as well and its remapped on stage 1 from custom code. I have got a very extensive mod list I will post up in the next few weeks. Probably turn it from spreadsheet to word document.

Also decided against the alloys and to get other bits first will get the alloys in the middle of summer and use the rest of the tread on these tyres first. Spend the £700 on other gear :D Got my injectors orderd today :D pics to come when they are refurbed.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members